– Reduce liver stress and aid its healing
– Aid with digestion and digestive system health
– Reduce oxidative stress on the entire body
– Reduce inflammation
– Induce apoptosis (cell death) in some cancer cells
– Possess antibacterial properties against pathogens
Turmeric is a bright yellow herb, which is the only source of a unique group of nutrients called curcuminoids, the most abundant of which is curcumin, and it is these compounds which are responsible for the health benefits of turmeric. The health benefits of turmeric have only recently been realised and researched, and the current findings are truly amazing.